Hello everyone. Welcome to my blog!

My name is Anne Wrightson. I have always had the urge to do something creative dabbling in lots of different media since I was a child. At the moment I have a passion for painting photo realism, mosaicing and leadlighting. Currently I am painting and mosaicing and I will be posting some of my fine artworks and later mosaics and leadlights so stay tunned!

If you would like to follow my works as they are completed please subscribe (top right) and I will send you an email each time a work is completed.

Some of my works will be for sale and if you would like to make an investment for the future send me an email at awrightson51@gmail.com or ring me on my mobile on 0407956419 (Australia). I will be happy to answer any questions that you have or please feel free to leave a comment about my work.

Thankyou and looking forward to hearing from you

Anne Wrightson

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

House Number




My House number. The numbered floral tiles were brought back from Spain by my father on a trip over there a few years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment